Wednesday, January 13, 2016

New Year...New Life... New Blessings...

New Year...
New Life...
New Blessings...
New Things to be grateful for....
Today and everyday I chose to be grateful for all the things around me, for all the people I share my life with, for all the circumstances that helps me grow maturely, for all the trials that becomes triumph, for every blessings that God is showering me. I chose to look for a brighter future on all disappointments that are coming my way telling myself that God is molding me to become a better person, improving my patience and my character. For all the things that I'm not getting yet and the things that are not turning the way I want it to, I often ask God what is the purpose and what is the reason, sometimes I even ask if I'm not worthy of it but looking at the deeper side of it and with His wisdom I am reminded that these are all material things and He has a better plan for me. That I am worthy of everything because God is immeasurable God, He is a God of all and He can turn impossible to possible, unable to able, incapable to capable. Today not only I chose to be grateful but I also chose to be faithful. I chose to believe in His promise.I chose to be positive in every negative things in my life. I chose to be her daughter, Her heir worthy of all the riches not only in the world but also in His Kingdom.



Image result for grateful heart

No comments:

Post a Comment